You are now able to book appointments, order repeat medication and access medical records online via Patient Access (the new name for Emis Access)
CLICK HERE to access your account if you are an existing user.
How to Register for Online Services
- Before you can start using the online services you must first register your details for this service.
- It's quick and easy to register - simply follow the three steps below.
- Remember, when using Patient Access all your personal information is safe and secure.
Register in three easy steps
Step one: Ask at reception for a registration form. This provides all the information you need to register to use the Patient Access internet facilities.
Step two: Click on https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Register
Step three: Enter your personal registration details exactly as they appear on the registration form. If the information does not match, your registration will not be accepted.
Once registered, simply log on HERE with your practice ID, patient ID and password. You can view any appointments you have already made, cancel them if necessary, or book a new appointment after checking which times are available.
In order for our currently registered patients to be able to fully access online services, they all need to complete a quick registration process at the Surgery Mon - Fri.
You must bring the following ID documents with you at the surgery to complete your full online registration:
- Original Passport or Photo ID Driving License
- Copy of Bank or Utility bills (Gas/Telephone etc) statement showing full name and address within the last three months
The staff will then take you through a registration process which will result in you having a letter giving you a PIN no and full information on how to use these online services.
- As a parent, family member or carer, you may be able to access services for someone else using linked profiles. Click here for more information.
Patient Access to Your Summary Record
Online GP Electronic Health Records Viewing System
St Giles Surgery will be giving patients online access to their medical records with effect from 31 March 2015. You will be able to view your records from the date you have given your consent. There is no charge for this service. The service is completely voluntary to the patient. If you do not want to use it, your treatment will not be affected in any way. Please note this is a "read only" service.
- Please read the patient online access leaflet below to find out more information about what you would be able to view online
- Please complete the patient consent form provided below by clicking on the link.
- Please note you must also bring ID documents and Proof address with you at the surgery to be given access